- Article number: 210000005856
Black Dometic 13,500 BTU Brisk Air II Evolution RV Camper Air Conditioner AC Roof Top Unit Only
IN-Store Pick Up ONLY!
Condition: Factory surplus imperfect units. Photos represent average unit. Expect scuffing on shroud (see pictures), and minor wear on gasket due to unboxed warehouse storage. May have minor bends in bottom pan, but does not effect function nor installation. Units have been individually tested. Units have not been used or installed. Includes warranty through Dometic.
A Revolution in RV A/C Technology!
Cooler ... stronger ... quieter ... lighter ... the Brisk II puts it all together for an all-new, best-in-class RV A/C, starting with 15 percent increased air flow and improved cooling capacity!
Re-engineered where it matters
Heavy-duty motor support brackets, reinforced mounting screw holes, and thick structural EPP foam housings all help create a sturdier, more reliable A/C unit. The compressor and motor are mounted with rubber isolation pads and grommets to reduce vibration.
Durable design - SLEEK SHROUD
Sleek new shroud offers better ventilation, more strength and superior aerodynamic performance.
Used by automotive and aircraft engineers, EPP (Expanded Poly-propylene) foam makes Brisk II lighter, better insulated, and more aerodynamic, while adding structural integrity and reducing noise and vibration.
ALL-NEW BASE PAN
Three-inch deep-drawn G90 carbon steel has an extra smooth powder-coated finish for long-lasting durability against rust and corrosion. Ten percent greater strength and rigidity is achieved through a heavier gauge metal pan with ribbed areas and reinforced vent holes. More platform stability adds to the life cycle.
SMALLER CARBON FOOT PRINT Smart design, tighter specification allowances, and improved materials create energy efficiencies that reduce operating costs and environmental footprint while improving fit and finish.
EASY INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE
Just four fasteners allow for quick and easy shroud removal. Top-mount installation and maintenances quicker and easier.
- Easy installation and maintenance
- High-performance motor and fan
- EPP foam housing reduces weight and increases cooling performance
- Tighter tolerances for improved fit and finish between shroud and evaporator cover
- Press fit evaporator cover eliminates fasteners for improved service access
- Custom composite Korad shroud is laminated to provide UV protection
- 3-inch deep-drawn G 90 carbon steel drain pan with powder-coated finish for durability
- Larger air openings for improved air flow and cooling performance
- Roll formed edges
- Enclosed wrap-around base pan and shroud add strength and protect the coils
- Rounded edges increase air flow
- Fan motor sound dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
- For non-ducted units use Air Distribution Boxes 3314851.000 with Manual Controls and 3314850.000 for use with Control Box & Thermostat. All sold separately. See Product Resources for Dometic Brisk Air II Chart for components.
- For ducted units, use current Quick Cool Return Grills.
- Cannot use Brisk Air II on any application that does not utilize a return air grill
- Does not come with heat strip - sold separately. (For non-ducted use Dometic 3314998.000 -or- for ducted use Dometic 3315450.000)
- The Brisk II will NOT work with most Newmar Coaches. Air discharge is now in the center versus the original side/rear discharge. Modifications will need to be made in order to vent for ducting.
"The affordable place to go for RV parts and supplies!"
Milwaukie, OR 97267
Serving the RV industry since 1959
Returns: Returns and exchanges are accept within 30 days of purchase, unless otherwise stated.