Orders ship Monday through Friday. Orders will ship within 1-2 business days. Customer pays shipping costs. On multiple large items please call our store for accurate shipping costs.
Easy 30 Day RV Products Returns
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy you purchase!
- In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused and in the original packaging, with no signs of use, and all tags/stickers/labels still attached to items for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase unless noted below, under exceptions and exclusions. Actual shipping and handling charges will be deducted from the product credit unless the return is a result of our error or item was damaged in shipping. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
- Simply contact our Customer Service team for a return authorization number. They will give you instructions on packaging your return and the best address to send your package for a quick process of your shipment.
- If your shipment arrives, to you, and is missing any parts. Please, contact us, at (503) 659-3610, within 5 days of the receipt of the order. We will have the replacement items shipped to you from the quickest source available.
- Please note we CANNOT exchange items. Simple place a new order for the items you would like. When the original order is returned, a credit will be issued for the items.
Exceptions and Exclusions:
- (An item that the purchaser has bought but decided is no longer needed or the purchaser has ordered the wrong product by mistake.) Item must be unopened and has not been installed, as we can no longer sell that item as New. Returns are accepted for non-restricted parts if made within 30 day of purchase. The customer will be responsible for return shipping if the item is considered customer remorse.
- PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN INSTALLED OR USED IN ANY WAY!
- Electrical/electronic parts are easily damaged by improper installation or testing. Because electronics are very sensitive to voltage overloads, it does not take much of a voltage spike to ruin a component. Crossing up the wrong wires or using the wrong test procedures can also damage sensitive electronics.
- Because of such risks, Affordable RVing reserves the right to test electrical/electronic parts before making a decision on the return.
Special Order Products
- We DO NOT accept returns on special orders, non-stocked products, obsolete items, custom orders, or any products that are cut to a custom length (Slide Topper material, Fabric, etc.)
Problems or Questions?
- If you have any questions or problems with your order, please don't hesitate to Contact Us at (503)659-3610 or via email: [email protected].